- 1001 Miglia Italia
- The new official website of the 1001 miglilia 1600km ,The longest randonee in europe.
(Added: 19-Dec-2009 Hits: 269 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Road ID for Cyclists
- Be safe when out on your next sportive with your personal Road ID. Contains all your personal information incase the worst happens and you need help.
(Added: 5-Jan-2008 Hits: 706 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Dave Lloyd Mega Challenge
- Living legend and Ex-Pro cyclist Dave Lloyd gives you the chance to try your hand on the roads he has trained on for many years. It promises two challenging routes, the 140 mile "MEGA" route and the "MINI-MEGA" route of 69 miles to suit all abilities. These routes take in all or some of these famous climbs: Bwlch Pen Barass, The Shelf, Horse Shoe Pass, Worlds End, Moel Arthur, The Cerrig "Road to Hell", Blwch-y-Groes, and finally the "Stingers".
(Added: 22-Nov-2007 Hits: 590 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Dragon Ride
- The Dragon Ride ciclosportive is a circular, 135 & 200km non competitive road cycle challenge ride over the hills and valleys of South Wales. The event is designed for experienced cyclists, unlike shorter charity rides this is not a leisure ride and should only be attempted by reasonably fit and competent riders. The event takes place three weeks before the Tour of France Etape participation ride; why not use the DRAGON RIDE as training for the Etape.
(Added: 25-Jul-2007 Hits: 613 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Etape Caledonia
- Etape Caledonia is the UK’s first closed road cycle event open to the public. The event provides a true test for experienced cyclists and those who enjoy new challenges, it will also prove an attraction to those not currently cycling to get on their bike and rise to the newest fitness challenge in the UK.
(Added: 29-Jul-2007 Hits: 643 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Etape Du Dales
- The route takes you through the Yorkshire Dales. There are some amazing climbs, but with potentially dangerous descents.
(Added: 29-Jul-2007 Hits: 604 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Fred Whitton Challenge
- Starting & finishing at Coniston, the route includes Ambleside, Kirkstone Pass, Patterdale, Troutbeck (north),Keswick, Borrowdale, Honister Pass, Buttermere, Newlands Pass, Braithwaite,Whinlatter Pass, Loweswater, Ennerdale Bridge, Gosforth, Eskdale & finishing with the brutal Hardknott & Wrynose Passes.
(Added: 29-Jul-2007 Hits: 559 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- JODRELL BANK CYCLOSPORTIVE - Cheshire
- Early Season Cyclosportive around the Cheshire lanes. Three distances 30 miles 50 miles and 80 miles to suit all levels. Relatively flat route with a few small bumps. Good quality roads through a picturesque route passing the famous Jodrell Bank Telescope. Takes advantage of the Cheshires mild micro climate. Professionally run event with well stocked Feeding Stations, Electronic Timing, Sag Waggon, Route Card, well marked out Route, GPS Downloads, Free Prize Draw, post event Hot Food and Drinks. A great way to start off the season.
(Added: 17-Dec-2009 Hits: 271 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kilotogo cyclosportive rides
- Kilotogo brings to you a series of 12 superb cycling sportive challenge rides. Each one of our rides represents a unique challenge for participants to pit themselves against some of the toughest road terrain across the country.
(Added: 29-Jul-2007 Hits: 605 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- L’Étape du Tour
- The Official site of L’Étape du Tour. Route, information, news, results and much more.
(Added: 25-Jul-2007 Hits: 561 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Moors & Masts Sportive
- Ride the beautiful and sometimes wild Pennine countryside in West and South Yorkshire whilst supporting the British Lung Foundation and Holme Valley Wheelers Youth Squad.
(Added: 29-Jul-2007 Hits: 586 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Pendle Pedal Sportive
- Challenging Sportive ride around the beautiful Pendle, Ribble Valley, Lune Valley and Bowland countryside that earned rave reviews last year. It includes many of the climbs tackled by pro riders on the Tour of Britain, Kellogg's Tour and Tour of Lancashire races. You'll have to be fit to tackle the main ride - at 160km with over 3200m of climbing, it's not a gentle pedal!
(Added: 29-Jul-2007 Hits: 671 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It