- _Villa for Cyclists in Mallorca ( Puerto Portals)
- Luxury Villa in Mallorca for cyclists, tailored for individuals wanting to try something different. Our Villa sleeps 8 people in luxury, ideal for groups of cyclists looking to train in a sunnier climate over the winter months of the year or to prepare for a new season or specific race, sportive or triathlon.
(Added: 8-Jun-2010 Hits: 305 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Accommodation in East Anglia for Cycle Breaks & Holidays
- Delightful B&B and Self Catering Cottages and Barns in rural East Anglia - Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk & Suffolk. Ideal for Cycling with several farms on or close to National Cycle routes. Most farms offer storage and drying facilities, and will also be able to provide maps. Tastefully converted Barns for larger groups, with smaller cottages for 2. Enjoy hearty farmhouse breakfasts in Bed & Breakfast accommodation. Come and explore the Countryside!
(Added: 11-Jun-2008 Hits: 610 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Association of Dumfries and Galloway Accommodation Providers (ADGAP)
- Close for the superb 7 Staines mountain Bike trails and Drumlinragg these accomodations are reasonably priced. Members of ADGAP are committed to providing the highest standard of accommodation commensurate with reasonable cost and prefer personal contact with you rather than the anonymity of booking via a call centre.
(Added: 12-Sep-2003 Hits: 1540 Rating: 8.72 Votes: 38) Rate It
- Auberge de La Salvetat
- Steve & Ann Jordan welcome you to Auberge de La Salvetat their family-run 3* hotel restaurant 2km from Cadouin in the Dordogne/Perigord Noir just 30 minutes from Bergerac. We offer fine dining in our romantic restaurant or on our shady terrace with fine views. Plenty of good cycling to be had right from the door.
(Added: 25-Feb-2009 Hits: 273 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Bear Back Biking
- Bear Back Biking is a new company aimed at both keen and experienced cyclist's who want to come and experience the thrills and spills of Whistler, the worlds best mountain bike park and the numerous surrounding trails.
(Added: 5-Apr-2005 Hits: 1020 Rating: 9.42 Votes: 21) Rate It
- Belle Buges
- Belle Buges offers the perfect setting for individuals or groups looking for a base to spend time training for cycling, swimming or triathlon. With Lac du Causse being just 7, very scenic, kilometres away from the gîte it is easily accessible and is the location for the local annual June triathlon. For the cyclist the region offers some outstanding rides over undulating terrain, either well away from the towns and traffic or via some very interesting and pretty villages.
(Added: 10-Apr-2004 Hits: 853 Rating: 9.60 Votes: 16) Rate It
- Bespoke Cycling Holidays - VéloLoco
- Based on the GR10 in the Pyrenees, Veloloco arranges bespoke cycle touring and mountain biking holidays throughout southern France, northern Spain and Andorra. Tandem, recumbent, road and mountain bike hire available as well as advice, logistical support and accommodation. Tailormade cycling holiday solutions.
(Added: 27-Oct-2004 Hits: 1819 Rating: 9.78 Votes: 139) Rate It
- Bicycle Beano Cycling Holidays with vegetarian cuisine
- Sociable cycling holidays on the idyllic lanes of Wales and the Welsh Borders in England, UK, with delicious vegetarian cuisine, mostly organic (lunchtime veggie and meat options available). Lively friendly groups. 3-7 days, May to September.
(Added: 3-Feb-2003 Hits: 1573 Rating: 8.82 Votes: 63) Rate It
- Greece, Coast to Coast, Superb mountain biking in the land of the gods! From only £358 per week.
(Added: 25-Feb-2008 Hits: 327 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Biking Andalucia
- Guided or self led biking holidays in Las Alpujarras, Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain. Superb trails, scenery and climate.
(Added: 24-Jan-2003 Hits: 1385 Rating: 8.89 Votes: 97) Rate It
- Blue Marble European Bike Trips
- European bike tours for curious, adventurous adults, 20 - 49 (age or waist size, either one). Trips from 1 - 5 weeks in length, May thru October. Great local cuisine, fun people, beautiful biking.
(Added: 7-May-2004 Hits: 918 Rating: 9.55 Votes: 21) Rate It
- Casa Serena - Villa for Cyclists Lanzarote
- Casa Serena offers riding in traffic free areas, it is 10 minutes from Tabayesco and routes used by international cyclists. Being on the south coast, and centrally placed, Costa Teguise offers access to the best cycling routes on the island. There is a well known bike hire shop within 2 minutes walk of the villa. There is secure storage for bikes on-site and laundry facilities. A welcome pack is offerred, as are airport transfer facilities at a small extra cost. The resort's numerous, excellent, restaurants are within minutes.
(Added: 23-Jan-2009 Hits: 415 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It