- Cyclists Touring Club
- With over 50,000 members, CTC membership is invaluable if you’re a commuter, a traveller, a leisure cyclist, mountain biker or a hardy campaigner. We are the country’s largest group of people on bikes. Our mission is ‘to make cycling enjoyable, safe and welcoming for all.’
Our work, which includes high-profile campaigning on behalf of all cyclists, is made possible by your help and support.
(Added: 2-Mar-2001 Hits: 2457 Rating: 9.72 Votes: 155) Rate It
- Derbyshire - the Peak District
- Derbyshire County Council's official guide to holidays in Derbyshire - the Peak District. Book accommodation online.
(Added: 18-May-2004 Hits: 919 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Everyday Cycling
- The Everyday Cycling Website is designed to help you get the most out of your cycling and has some key features to motivate you to ride further and more often. Whether it's to the shops or to the other side of the world, use Everyday Cycling as your online cycling diary and motivational guru!
(Added: 15-Jul-2007 Hits: 361 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Exploratoriums Science of Cycling
- An excellent resource with info on the science and history of cycling.
The Science of Cycling is the second in a series of three sports science resources. These sites focus on the science behind popular spectator and recreational sports.
(Added: 2-Jan-2006 Hits: 472 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Fleet Mountain Bike Club
- The Fleet Mountain Bike Club is comprised of
enthusiastic riders ( ages ranging from late
20's and up ) who meet once a week for
great mountain bike rides within Fleet and
the surrounding areas. Our main objective is
to have safe, social, fun filled technical cross
country rides ... along with just getting out
there and having a terrific time each
Wednesday. And maybe a few drinks
All riding abilities are welcome!!
(Added: 5-Oct-2004 Hits: 1137 Rating: 9.45 Votes: 32) Rate It
- Id Rather Cycle
- Id Rather Cycle is a voluntary organisation promoting safer cycling, a healthier environment and road awareness. We are about getting more people out of their cars and on to their two wheeled friends.
(Added: 29-Sep-2004 Hits: 1308 Rating: 9.19 Votes: 107) Rate It
- Life Cycle - Special Needs Cycling
- Cycling advisory and try-out centre for people with special needs. Provides an advisory service for individuals and professionals nationwide on cycling.
(Added: 16-May-2006 Hits: 444 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Livestrong - The Lance Armstrong Foundation
- The Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) unites people through programs and experiences to empower cancer survivors to live life on their own terms and to raise awareness and funds for the fight against cancer. The LAF focuses on cancer prevention, access to screening and care, research and quality of life for cancer survivors. Founded in 1997 by cancer survivor and champion cyclist Lance Armstrong, the LAF has raised more than $250 million for the fight against cancer. Join 60 million LIVESTRONG wristband wearers and help make cancer a national priority.
(Added: 4-Jan-2009 Hits: 261 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Manchester Velodrome
- Britains only indoor Olympic cycle track and widely regarded as one of the world's finest and fastest.
(Added: 2-Mar-2001 Hits: 1897 Rating: 9.61 Votes: 145) Rate It
- RTTC - Road Time Trials Council
- The the national governing body for Cycling road time trials. Events, Forms, Handbooks, Clubs and Contacts.
(Added: 2-Mar-2001 Hits: 2575 Rating: 9.12 Votes: 121) Rate It
- Sustrans is working to give everyone the freedom to choose how he or she travels across the U.K . The National Cycle Network is a massive series of signed cycling and walking routes linking communities to schools, stations and city centres, as well as to beautiful countryside. Finding out where the nearest signposted National Cycle Network routes are is a breeze – we offer you an easy to use ‘on-line mapping facility' that draws maps on-screen, before your eyes.
(Added: 14-Mar-2001 Hits: 2079 Rating: 8.98 Votes: 112) Rate It
- The Dave Rayner Memorial Fund
- Set up in memory of the Bradford rider, the fund supports young British riders racing on the Continent. Riders assisted so far include Tour de France stage winner David Millar, (Cofidis), and Jamie Burrow who recently signed with Lance Armstrong's US Postal team.
(Added: 5-Mar-2001 Hits: 1353 Rating: 9.12 Votes: 68) Rate It
- The Delamere Bike Club
- We are a group of riders who's aim is to make Delamere Forest a top bike riding venue in Cheshire, N.W England.
We do this by working together with the Forestry Commission to create exciting but safe trails,
courses and jumps throughout the forest but particularly in the Manley Hill "Skills Area".
(Added: 5-Aug-2004 Hits: 1222 Rating: 9.43 Votes: 34) Rate It