- Crank Brothers Egg Beater SL Pedals
- Filip Meirhaeghe won the 2003 UCI World Cup XC Championship title on Egg Beater Triple Ti pedals. One of the few products to ever receive Bicycling Magazine’s “5 Chainring” rating.
Super light weight design
Unparalleled mud-shedding ability
Only 13 total parts
(Added: 7-Aug-2004 Hits: 856 Rating: 6.45 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Look CX6 Carbon Pedal
- The CX6 The pedal that enables a more efficient pedal stroke.
Q Factor adjustable spacing: Perfect ankle/pelvis alignment for powerful pedalling.
Free Arc for adjusting the angular degree of freedom between 0º and 9º by simply turning the dial at the back of the pedal.
Weight: 169g per Pedal
(Added: 7-Aug-2004 Hits: 907 Rating: 4.56 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Luck Max Road Shoes
- Polyamide mesh/synthetic leather upper for durable comfort. Ergo-airing super stiff sole eliminates any power robbing deformation. Triple velcro fastening. Padded lycra neck for maximum comfort and impeccable shock absorption. Fits Look and SPD pedals. Luck Max Road Shoe Yellow 41.
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1073 Rating: 7.49 Votes: 24) Rate It
- Northwave Iguana MTB Shoes
- Manufactured using breathable Compact Mesh and Lorica, an extremely lightweight, durable microfibre
Microtech fastening system combined with two velcro straps to ensure a completely personalised fit
Haze sole with DuPont Zytel resin/fibreglass mix base, and a light synthetic rubber tread
Sole contains Titanium Arch which provides extra durability and rigidity
Supplied with interchangeable plastic or metal studs
Compatible with all existing MTB pedal types on the market
(Added: 7-Aug-2004 Hits: 957 Rating: 7.24 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Shimano PD-M520 Pedals
- This has got to be one of the best value for money pedals available. It copies the top-of-the-range 959 pedal & uses the 515 bearings. Replaces the PD-M515. Excellent & consistent clip in & out. Outstanding mud clearing, at a bargain basement price. 380g
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1587 Rating: 5 Votes: 46) Rate It
- Shimano PD-M540 Pedals
- This superb new pedal takes all of the advantages of the flagship Shimano 959 pedals but at an economy price & replaces PD-M536 8mm allen key construction Excellent mud clearance Easy step in/out Weight 352g Difference with PD-M959: No PTFE plating Durability
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1484 Rating: 7.97 Votes: 39) Rate It
- Specialized Comp MTB Shoe - 2005
- Our top rated Comp MTB shoe is improved for '05 with the addition of our M-Lock buckle system.
Patented Body Geometry Technology uses unique design to increase comfort and efficiency: Varus wedge, metatarsal button, medial arch support. Design is scientifically proven to measureably increase performance in elite riders & designed to reduce injuries
Two-density Body Geometry Footbed for ergonomic comfort
Micro adjusting M-lock buckle is replaceable ...more
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1126 Rating: 7.57 Votes: 31) Rate It
- Specialized Sport MTB Shoe - 2003/2004
- Patent pending Body Geometry Technology to increase comfort and efficiency: Varus wedge, metatarsal button, medial arch support
3 strap improved fit
Real suede leather and breathable mesh upper
Excellent performance, excellent value
Stiff SPD and Time compatible outsole
Single density comfort tuned BG insole
(Added: 7-Aug-2004 Hits: 935 Rating: 6.65 Votes: 23) Rate It
- Time Atac Alium Pedal - 2004
- Alloy body, steel axle. Steel spring axle. ATAC: Auto Tension Adjustment Concept – No tension adjustment is necessary as foot retention is independent from spring tension
SELF- CLEANING: Mud and dirt cannot stick to the simple “open arch” engagement mechanism which is wiped clean by the cleat as you step onto the ALIUM pedal
Lateral float 6mm
Weight: 415g per pair
(Added: 7-Aug-2004 Hits: 787 Rating: 6.98 Votes: 7) Rate It