- Fizik Arione Simoni WingFlex Saddle
- The Arione saddle in the silver and red colours of Gilberto Simoni. Winner of the 2003 Giro D'italia. The Arione was developed by Fizi:k in cooperation with Simoni over many months of experimentation, computer analysis and testing out on the road. His outstanding win was ample evidence of the success of the project.
Extending saddle length provides more riding positions
Silver/Red Microtex cover
(Added: 3-Nov-2004 Hits: 836 Rating: 5.95 Votes: 11) Rate It
- FSA K-Force SD Lite Saddle
- Carbon fibre shell.
This excellent saddle has the outstsnding quality that you would expect from a top flight manufacturer with Tubular 6/4 hollow titanium rails and of course.. Made in Italy.
(Added: 21-Nov-2004 Hits: 766 Rating: 6.95 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Post Moderne Bracer Suspension Seat Post - MTB
- For performance XC riding Features 50mm of smoother than ever travel with new Norglide self-lubing bushing (as used by leading suspension fork brands) Highly polished metal inner Side-play can be easily dialled out using the new double lock side-play clamp Preload can be set by hand using the adjuster in the base of the post Cold forged 2 bolt clamp design and lightweight CNC machined 7075 hard anodised outer tube will guarentee long lasting performance.
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1096 Rating: 4.78 Votes: 41) Rate It
- Selle Italia SLR C64 Saddle
- The goal of ultra lightweight construction is fully achieved in the SLR. Just 64g with nothing sacrificed in terms of technical specifications. A full carbon shelll and a carbon composite rail make this saddle the lightest in the range.
Carbon composite rails
Weight ONLY 64g
(Added: 21-Nov-2004 Hits: 815 Rating: 6.44 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Selle San Marco Aspide Composite Saddle
- A high performance saddle for when saving weight could make the difference between winning and losing.
The shell is constructed with force orientated braided carbon fibre in the beautiful Aspide shape.
Central ribbing gives a differential shell thickness to improve comfort, with a pressure relieving groove down the centre.
Tubular titanium rails keep the weight down without sacrificing strength.
(Added: 21-Nov-2004 Hits: 790 Rating: 7.55 Votes: 12) Rate It
- Thomson Elite Seat Post
- Over 40% on ultimate strength test than the strongest production seat posts on the market. Every component of the Thomson seatpost is American made Very light weight from 178g (road) from 209g (MTB) depending on length and size Infinite tilt adjustment -/+ 17º Tube and head are machined from one single piece of 7000 series aluminium billet Available in silver or black
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1251 Rating: 7.93 Votes: 39) Rate It
- Time Carbon Spirit Seat Post - 330mm
- The new generation of TIME products using the STIFF+ technology includes the SPIRIT seatpost. Derived directly from TIME carbon fork technology, STIFF+ has almost 30% more resistance to compression than a simple cylinder tube. RTM-molded STIFF+ carbon tubing. Microadjustable 7075 aluminium clamp Diameter 27.2 Length 330mm Offset at clamp : 25mm Weight Only 175g (250mm)
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1313 Rating: 6.66 Votes: 31) Rate It
- TiTec C3 Carbon Post
- The C3 seatpost, with Titec's exclusive Muscle-Matrix™ carbon fibre, features a one-piece carbon quill and lower clamp base. The post also comes standard with anti-crush zones in the clamping area for maximum durability. Equipped with our new single-bolt Simon™ clamp, which provides a huge tilt adjustment range of 48 degrees, the C3 post can accommodate even the most relaxed seat angles. The C3 MTB post also comes standard in a 350mm length to offer plenty of height adjustment range
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1077 Rating: 5.93 Votes: 54) Rate It
- USE XCR Alien Shock Post
- 2.5 inches of travel rated the best ever by riders and magazines U.S.E.s Decade of experience and expertise results in this ultimate spring combination, giving reactive and supple compression with controlled rebound for maximum shock absorbing performance.
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1163 Rating: 6.39 Votes: 57) Rate It
- WTB Rocket V Comp Saddle
- Quality synthetic leather cover. Black Gripper abrasion resistant corners.Satin Steel rails, only 295g. Received the What MTB Review 5/5 for quality,performance,comfort and price. Now on offer at 20% off!
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 862 Rating: 8.82 Votes: 42) Rate It