- Campagnolo Chorus 10x Ergopower 2004
- Composite materials provide a better weight/resistance ratio than aluminum and titanium. That means that a product in composite material weighs less but provides the same level of resistance, which is no small advantage. At just 348 g, the weight is extremely low.
(Added: 8-Aug-2004 Hits: 768 Rating: 4.66 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Campagnolo Record Front Derailleur – Band On Double 2004
- Greater lightness and rapidity for the new Record front derailleur. The external cage in carbon fiber and the internal cage in aluminum save a great deal of weight, the braze-on version weighing just 69 g. Shifting both up and down is quicker thanks to the combination of these two materials that make the cage of the front derailleur considerably stiffer.
(Added: 8-Aug-2004 Hits: 835 Rating: 7.98 Votes: 9) Rate It
- Shimano Deore Rear Mech SGS
- Mega-9 Compatible: Smooth positive, light-action shifting for Mega-9 drivetrains. 11-Tooth Pulleys Alternating chain link contact reduces wear, larger pulley diameter provides smoother chain running. Fluorine Coated Bushings: Reduced link pin friction for reduced shifting effort. (2 pin bushing)
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1117 Rating: 4 Votes: 35) Rate It
- Shimano Dura Ace 7700C STI Levers - 9-speed Double
- Precision 9-speed Shifting
Lightweight Dual Control Lever uses a precision "zero-play" mechanism that improves control response and dependability.
Long Term Performance
Three-bearing main lever shifting unit and heat treated release lever deliver precision shifting action.
Reduced Weight Design
Lever bracket is made from high-impact engineering resin to reduce weight without any decrease in strength or durability.
Flight Deck Compatible.
(Added: 21-Nov-2004 Hits: 736 Rating: 7.35 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Shimano Tiagra STI Gear/Brake Levers - 9-speed
- 9-Speed Shifting with STI Precision.
Lightweight Dual Control Levers provide a precision 9-speed shifting action. Left lever can be used with double or triple cranks.
Lever bracket boot is made of soft rubber and anatomically shaped to allow easy braking and shifting regardless of hand position.
Hands-on-Bars Flight Deck Computer Control..more..
(Added: 21-Nov-2004 Hits: 747 Rating: 6.35 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Shimano XT M760 Dual Control Levers For Cable Brakes
- Deore XT has established a tradition as the recognised standard in high performance components.
New dual control lever system as used on 2003 XTR range
Easy and fluid shifting using the brake lever
9 speed gearing with precise changing
Braking and gear changing is possible simultaneously
Comes with an additional and removable lever for downshifting if required
(Added: 8-Aug-2004 Hits: 725 Rating: 6.56 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Shimano XTR M960 Front Derailleur
- XTR has been completely revamped to give the expected Shimano reliability, Introducing the first of a new generation of shifting, drivetrain and braking systems, the mechanical systems have been refined to work more precisely with less effort.
(Added: 8-Aug-2004 Hits: 721 Rating: 7.12 Votes: 4) Rate It
- SRAM X-7 Rear Derailleur
- Technology: ESP & Di.R.T.
Speeds: 8 & 9
Material: Alloy B-Knuckle, Steel cage assembly, serviceable pulleys
Compatibility: SRAM 1:1 Shifters [ESP]
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1148 Rating: 6.77 Votes: 27) Rate It
- SRAM X-9 Trigger Shifter
- Technology: Impulse 1:1 Actuation Ratio for precise indexing and control
Weight: 262g/pair (estimate)
Indicator: Integrated clamp design
Materials: Alloy body with composite lower cover, Stainless steel hardware
Push Lever: Alloy with Nylon pad
Compatibility: SRAM 1:1 rear derailleurs, Shimano front derailleurs
Other: Teflon coated cables, StraightShot cable replacement, Alloy barrel adjuster, alloy push lever bolt
(Added: 21-Nov-2004 Hits: 695 Rating: 7.95 Votes: 8) Rate It
- SRAM XO Rear Derailleur
- The ultimate MYB Rear Mech! Forged aluminum B-knuckle: superior strength and rigidity, precise performance. New P-knuckle design with reinforced carbon composite: enhances the Holeshot link design. ESP and Di.R.T combined technologies: lighter effort shifting.Forged aluminum links, CNC machined and heat treated stainless steel pivots.I-Glide® bushings. More....
(Added: 4-Aug-2004 Hits: 1045 Rating: 5 Votes: 17) Rate It